•Gather insights about business goals.
• Thinking about the key aspects and value propositions of the product: what it is, who will use it, and why they will use it.
• Creating an early mockup of the future product
• In-depth interviews provide qualitative data about the target audience, such as their needs, wants, fears, motivations, and behaviour.
• Competitive research to understand industry standards and identify opportunities for the product within its particular niche.
• Creating user personas: realistic representations of the target audience.
• Storyboarding: a story about a user interacting with your product.