"If there's one reason we have done better than any of our peers in the internet space over the last six years, it is because we have focused like a laser on customer experience."
Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
Diana's UX Design Process
• In-depth stakeholder / user interviews
• Competitive research
• Usability heuristic evaluation
We think about the key aspects and value propositions of the product: what it is, who will use it, and why they will use it.
• User personas
• Customer journey
• Scope / Roles & Responsibility
This is where we will analyse our observations and synthesise them in order to define the core problems that we have identified up to this point.
We will agree the initial scope and set of principles to help prioritise the design & development of experiences
• High fidelity prototypes
• Design specifications
• Design system
I produce visual designs, prototypes, and wireframes to aid stakeholders and users in visualising the suggested answer. The design should be in line with the project's objectives, satisfy customer needs, and produce a seamless, simple user interface.
• Testing sessions - moderated/unmoderated usability testing, focus groups, beta testing, and A/B testing.
• Surveys are a great tool for capturing both quantitative and qualitative information from real-world users.
• Analytics - Quantitative data (clicks, navigation time, search queries, etc.) from an analytics tool can be very helpful to uncover how users interact with your product.